Friday, November 18, 2011

FIRST DAY-FIRST SHOW AT BNI BENGALURU

I had a pleasant morning  on the first business conference at BNI-Bengaluru South Chapter at Case De Bengaluru,Conference Hall. The BNI Co-ordinator Ms.Runjhun Gupta introduced me to several members of the chapter who are quite successful in their field, based on the referrals at BNI meetings.

I was able to connect to many new people with a similar professional background to expand the business interests and meet others with new interests also.

I was given the information by the members that referrals from BNI constitute 50-100% success rate in their business.

I  introduced to the members about our primary business and secondary business interests and distributed some sweet samples of honey.
(Picture exhibits in the photogallery)

No comments:

Post a Comment